Thursday, December 08, 2005

Gee..Thanks Mom..You Shouldn't Have..

I woke up at 6.00 am this morning to go to the airport because my mother is arriving at 7.00 am. Crikey, I can't remember the last time I got out of bed that early...grrrr...Her plane arrived 15 minutes early but I still had to wait for her to clear custom. Finally I see her after a year apart, she looks good but still underweight because of her illness and treatments before.
The only thing I asked her to bring over from Singapore was some prune powder (asam masin) and she brought 5 450 gm bags full of them. Mmm..love those from this particular place in Singapore that sell them. They seem to taste better than anywhere else I buy from.
But knowing all mothers they can never brought enough stuffs with them so she had to bring some dry food products like these...
Some shirts...thanks mum..you shouldn't have...
Some decoration thingy to hang on my wall...you really shouldn't have, Mom!

Purple lacy cover for the tissue box...OMFG!!!

15 comments:

Jeremy C said...

awww...i remember the feeling when my mum came to visit while i was still studying in melbourne...

5xmom.com said...

Wuah...nice mom! So many stuffs. But right, OMFG to lacey stuffs, plus purple sumore.

Wuching said...

jeremy-die lah when mothers come to town!

5xmom-eh, u want it anot? i send it to u! :)

Che-Cheh said...

Wah, so 'hang fok'.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: tenkiu beli mucho! :)

Alex Allied said...

muahaha wuching! You better behave ledi I tell you. Not crikey stuff yeah. Eh!! Didn't tell you're gonna be getting those prune powder!! I love those!!! I wan I wan.

missy naughtiee said...

hahhaa...ur mum so cute~~~...lol..ur mum stays in s'pore??

Wuching said...

alex allied-i can give some of my prune powder coz i'm getting more shipped over when my bro comes over next week. :)

yummlicious-yes mom lives in singapore with my 2nd bro & his family...do u like the tissue box cover? u can have it!

L B said...

Cute!! But then that's what mothers do! :-)

Wuching said...

L B-true man, how do i tell her i don't like those stuffs she brought over?!

Beer Brat said...

Hahahhaah... can't stop laughing at tat racy tissue box cover.

Did I say racy. Sorry.. i mean lacy. ;P

Anonymous said...

hehe.. mom! again, mom! They just being overly concern. that's all.
anyway, that decorating stuff kinda nice..

Wuching said...

beer brat-u like? its urs!

ylang-that decorating stuff is yours!

L B said...

Next time, make a REALLY HUGE list of ALL the things you would WANT, so there's no space left for any extra bits you wouldn't like ;-)

Wuching said...

l b-good advise