Saturday, January 07, 2006

KD Lang Party

One of my neighbours is a nice middle-aged Caucasian lady who lives by herself. She bought the house next door a few years back and has always been a good neighbour. She lives alone and has friends over every now and then but she never had a man in her life except for the tradesmen who sometimes come around to fix whatever that needs fixing. Sometimes she has her mother coming over too but never socially with a man. You can guess what type of woman she is, I don't like to use the "L" word so I'll just call her the KD Lang type!

She organizes parties at her place twice or three times a year and but we were never invited. These are not the sort of parties where I would be welcome, they are for her friends; successful women who drives nice cars and have girl friends for partners instead of boy friends. Most of them are around her age and some are VERY butch! They're the ones that usually have feminine girl friends. Tonight they're having another one of their KD Lang Parties!


Its a Saturday night and I'm stuck at home with nothing to do but my neighbour is having an all women only party! Its going to drag on all night and into the wee hours, I hope they'll be thoughtful and turn down the music when its getting a bit late. Sorry but this old man here need to sleep. I remembered one time when the music went on all night until dawn! Still I said nothing to her because she's a good and friendly neighbour usually.

So this neighbour of mine's been living next door for a few years now and I've seen the women she's gone out with before and there weren't a lot. Right now I don't think she's with anyone at the moment but then she goes away for the weekends every now and then, with whom I have no idea! Oh dear! I'm turning into a "Pak Poh"!

Anyway whenever they have a party next door they would also sit outside in the backyard which means I could hear everything these women talking, really loud! When straight men get together they talk about girls, when straight women get together they talk about babies then men but do you know what KD Lang women talk about when they get together? They talk about other girls like the way straight men talk about girls! Mind boggling isn't it?

I think I've talked too much; I must be drunk, got to get me another beer. Cheers everybody!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a KD Lang for a neighbour...you're so lucky. :P

Their conversation must be very intersting or else this self-proclaimed 'pat kung'(u wanna be pat poh meh ?) wouldn't 'pasang telinga' or izzit because your neighbor's house is just 10cm apart from yours or izzit because they talk TOO LOUD ? Hehehehe

Wuching said...

che-cheh: sorry i meant pak kung, hehe..my house & her house are stuck together like a terrace house & they talk VERY loud!

Anonymous said...

I think you are just jealous of your neighbour.

Wuching said...

kd lang clone: now why would i be jealous of her for? duh!

Anonymous said...

wuching...i know!!! it's ur fantasy to join them right? i bet u wnat them to treat u bad!! ROTFLOL =P so cheeky lar...:D

Wuching said...

yvy: adoi! how can oh! not with a bunch of kd lang mah! some of them r larger than me! mati lor! if SYTs ok lah! ;P

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! i thot pain is pleasure wor.....LOL

Wuching said...

oh yvy don't go there lah! LOL!