Friday, September 28, 2007

Brackets for my plasma TV

I’ve been thinking of setting up a home theatre in my house for a long time now. I’m hoping to turn the whole living room area into a mini theatre so I can enjoy the best out of all those brilliant action movies and watch all those sporting games on the big screen which must be a large plasma TV. Many people opt to stand their plasma TV on a table instead of hanging it on the wall. I prefer the big screen on the wall so I get that cinema experience. But of course the wall needs to be strong enough to hold the heavy plasma TV and it helps to get one of those plasma lcd wall mount brackets that I found at DekoMount.com where you can find mounts not just for plasma and lcd TV but also projectors and other TV stands. Plus you can find all their accessories there as well. These brackets are made to suit most brand name TV like Sony or Pioneer and are compatible with other brands too. That’s where I’ll be getting my bracket from when I get my plasma TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, I purchased from dekomount - I got my plasma tv bracket delivered the morning the following day! Less than half the price for a similar item on the high street