Monday, January 19, 2009

Diet pill

A famous local funny celebrity who has always been on the heavy side has decided to shed her extra weigh. The public has always known her as a heavy woman and in a way I think that’s probably her trademark as well. I heard on the radio in an interview that her goal is to target 85 kilo and that will be a huge weigh off her. Well good on her if she can achieve that for her health but I wonder if her new image will be detrimental to her fame since everyone’s used to her extra weigh. Losing weigh is hard and I’m glad I don’t have that problem but if I do I’d rather have a miracle diet pill and not bother with the hard work! Of course that’s wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!