Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The black dragon

This happened about an hour ago; driving home from work along the Eastern Freeway when I noticed something I don't see everyday. In front of me was a black truck.

On top of the black truck was a black dragon! Well...a statute of a dragon anyway and its black too. This reminds me of the dragon I saw some times back but its different.

On closer look its made of metal, steel probably and I think it looks quite nice. Don't you think so? The wings actually move from the movement of the truck so I guess it can flap too maybe. Would you like to have one in your backyard or inside your house?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to put that dragon in my dungeon..wuahha

Dabido said...

Black Dragons are unlucky.
How many have you heard of winning lotto or a game show? None!!!!

allthingspurple said...

the details are rather good, but i am not sure i like the wings.

By the way, Kong Hei Fatt Choy !!