Sunday, November 27, 2005

No Photos Please!

Myer in the city has a whole level dedicated to Christmas and today I decided to capture some of these wonderful displays for my readers..As soon as you step out of the elevator, you're greeted with all these wonderfully decorated christmas trees and lights..
I was busy snapping away with my camera when a salesgirl came up to me and told me that I'm not allowed to take any photos here! No photos? Where's the christmas spirits gone? Did you think I'm a spy from one of your competitors? Or maybe you think I'm a terrorist taking surveillance photos of your elves and santas so I can bomb them later?

I've seen people taking photos inside the store too but I didn't see anyone stopping them so why me? Do I look like a suspicious character? Wait a minute, some guy taking pictures in department store..yes, I'm not surprised you think I'm weird!

Ok so if Myer doesn't want to play I'll just leave. It's no big deal, with the threat of terrorism and privacy issues going on at the moment, people are getting very suspicious of everyone.

So I went to the National Gallery of Victoria to check out some arty-farty stuffs coz its free to enter..

Of course knowing me I just can't resist taking more photos of the exhibits when a security guard came up to me and said "No photos please!" This has not been a good day for me, getting told to put my camera away twice in one day is just not fun. What you think I've come to take photos of your exhibits so I can make counterfeit copies to sell in the black markets? You think I'm a art fraudster? A boot-legger? A terrorist? A commercial spy? No man, I'm just a humble blogger looking for materials for my next post and I think I've got it.

8 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Adoi, poor WuChing. Maybe you ought to shave off the beard, cut off the hair, trim the eyebrows and start wearing pants? Remove the tattoos and hide the scars?

LOL, hope you have a better time the rest of the weekend!

Wuching said...

i'd gladly do all that if i did have beard, long hair & eyebrows..oh well, such is life.

Jeremy C said...

Poor Wuching...nowadays they do sell those mini-sized cameras, so you can do your spy-stuff... LOL

Wuching said...

playing james bond eh...hmm..i like that idea..hmm..

Alex Allied said...

*beep*! I dropped the ball. Thanks for the notice man, been looking for it for days!

Wuching said...

hangon..u gonna hv to fight with wong for it coz he said its his!

narrowband said...

u got make sure u don't look like terrorists anot.......

Wuching said...

narrowband-seriously now, do i look any bit at all like a terrorist!