Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas @ Crown

I'm still very busy at work but I managed to steal some time to do one post for everyone!
This is the Crown's Christmas Spectacular, light show running every 30 minutes till the 8th of January next year.
As the huge clock chimes, watch as the Atrium is magically transformed into a giant, automated Christmas display, all brought to life by a dazzling light show.
There are circus style aerial acrobats and playful dancing reindeers as well as the much loved favourites including the enchanting carousel, the stunning big top with a magical marionette show and of course, Santa.
Its big fun for everyone as this breathtaking Spectacular provides a sensory experience for all ages.

I would also like to thank everyone for your kind support and understanding during my busy time of the year when I have to put my blogging on hold so I could get through my heavy load of works. The good news is after today its 100% blogging again! Merry Christmas everybody!

5 comments:

5xmom.com said...

I want to go. I want to go.

Hahaha, Merry Christmas and have a good holiday to you and yours.

Beer Brat said...

Merry Christmas to you too :)

Jeremy C said...

Beautiful :)

Merry christmas to you and your family!

Wuching said...

5xmom-come lah! spend christmas here!

beer brat & jeremy- thank you both!

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I wonder what they are gonna do with all the Christmas ornaments, decorations, etc after it's over.