Friday, January 11, 2008

All you can eat

Not much happened today, it was Terese's nephew's 17th birthday so we took him and his sister to Templestowe Hotel for a buffet lunch. They're both going to Adelaide to see their mum for a week next week so its good to do lunch together.


I think this is the 3rd time we've been here for buffet lunch. The place has a good atmosphere and the food is not that bad either. I always stuff myself with seafood like prawns every time I come here and then fill up as much as my stomach can hold! Why not? It's all you can eat so wallop them all down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to go buffet lunch or dinner with someone like you .. :) cannot tahan to go eat with someone who donch eat anything at all.. :( pengshan you know..!

Wuching said...

crunchasarus rex: yay! I found my buffet buddy! when are we going?