Friday, January 11, 2008

As per fengshui requirement!

Well what do you know? The last surviving fish of mine has finally joined all his friends in fish heaven so he's not lonely anymore. That's all the fish I ever had inside the fish tank.

Actually I noticed it wasn't eating yesterday but I didn't think much of it until this morning when I woke up and found it floating on the surface. I think its the heat; we've had a couple of days of very hot days with temperature in the mid to high thirties and the bowl wasn't big enough to keep the water temperature down. Looks like I'll be going down to the aquarium to pick up more fish; eight red ones and one black one as per fengshui requirement!

4 comments:

Dabido said...

Remember to keep them alive this time. Drop some ice cubes in the tank maybe to keep them cool in the day time. (Though, they'll probably die of frost bite or something).

Anonymous said...

Bummer..!! this is too heartbreaking to watch.. :(

Anonymous said...

Aiyooo so cham. :(

Wuching said...

dabido: I doubt that; goldfish are cold water fish so they'll survive the freeze.

mamabok: watudo?

che-cheh: oh well...can get new ones liao!