Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time For Another Meme

I was tagged by HijackQueen. So, here goes my meme.


1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I'm not 100% satisfied with my blog but I'm too lazy to do anything about it! I just couldn't be bothered to go chasing templates and add all kinds of bells and whistles to it. I'm having a hard time just keeping with the updates. Yes, my family knows of my blog. In fact, I started the blog initially to stay in touch with them but unfortunately they didn't share my enthusiasm with the internet and blogging so now I just blog for fun!

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Not at all! I'll let anyone know about my blog if I think they can be potential reader. Why would I want to keep it private and how would I be able to keep it private anyway, its on the internet and expose to the whole world! If you want privacy, keep a diary next to your bed.

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
I don't think blogs cause any changes to my thoughts and why would they? I have my own mind and thoughts which will not be swayed by different opinions from other people unless I was born yesterday!

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I will read all blogs at least once to determine whether its to my liking but I do pick them to be on my blogroll! If I had more time I will go and check out new blogs but its a luxury I cannot afford.

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Of course I do, I think everyone gives a damn about how many people read their blogs. If they say they don't care about how many visitors visit them then they are lying or they are in denial! I wish I get millions of hits everyday but I'm not going to loose any sleep if I don't.

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
The ones that like to remain anonymous are the ones that I have crazy imagination of how they look in my mind! Sometimes I picture them as people I know in real life like friends or family members!

7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Keeps me occupied when I'm bored and meet new people, not necessary real people but thats OK coz real people frighten me!

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Not at all, bloggers do have real lifes. Blogs are just an alter-egos of the owners but some people do get lost in the fantasy world and refuse to come back to the real world, not saying who in particular...

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
It does annoy me sometimes, I'm only human but I try my darnest best to ignore them and carry on my merry ways!

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Political blogs are boring and I stay away from them completely!

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Who got arrested?

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
But, but, I'm going to live forever!

13. What do you like to hear? Whats the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
I don't like the idea of putting songs on blogs, they slow the downloads and damn annoying!

Who to tag:
Nobody coz I want this meme to die here on my blog!

15 comments:

Jo said...

I donch like memes.

Fashionasia said...

me neither...
i think meme's have evolved into marketing surveys....so boring

Anonymous said...

Meme may be boring, but when wuching write it, it becomes interesting!

Wuching said...

lil' joy: then u dun have to do it..

fashionasia: *yawn* zzzz

neo: wahlau-eh! have to chia u makan liao!

SA: as the setting of the sun, we shall remembers memes...*trumpets blowing mellow tune*

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Are you thinking or planning to run for an election? Those answers sounds soo diplomatic :P hahahahahahahahaha

Answer to Question number 8 is a good advise to a lot of people

Anonymous said...

agree with you. songs in blogs are really annoying.

Cynthia said...

"7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Keeps me occupied when I'm bored and meet new people, not necessary real people but thats OK coz real people frighten me!"

note to myslef: behave! be a good gal. don't shock ppl shit out when you see ppl. dont act no-big-no-small. =)

seefei said...

you are right i give a damn about counter reading! what happen to your wordpress blog?

Anonymous said...

Refering to item #4. Woohoo!!!! Wuching like me!!!! Wuching like me!!!

WAh lao. How to live forever.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: :)

QV: i cannot run for any public office lah, ppl dun like me enuff! :P

ah pek: lets boycott all blogs that play music!

cynthia: aiya, i no sked of u lah! u can be urself in front of me!

see fei: dead in the water! OMG!

hijackqueen: coz when my body grow old & rosak ledi, i will transcend into a higher plan of existence therefore allowing me to live forever without a physical body!

me said...

and so now we know....

sengkor said...

these days meme had become so complex and difficult and long and complex and long and difficult and.. shit, am i repeating myself? meme's fault.

Wuching said...

me: know what? i have nothing interesting for u to know!

sengkor: ..just blame it on the memes..

Cynthia said...

i was joking only lah.
u dont get freak out ok?
hahah