Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I've Gone Tripod Crazy!

Just when I thought I've found my tripod for my camera, I came across another one that was justing luring me to take it home with me! Yes, I found another tripod in the Salvation Army store this afternoon after work and I bought it for $15 only.

This is the Tanner tripod model # TR 301A. I tried googling for more information on it but didn't find much so I don't know what the normal retail price for it was or where it was made.

But I think its an entry level tripod for amateur photographers like me so I'm quite happy with my purchase. It still looks brand new so I gather the previous owner didn't have much use out of it.

It can extend to 105 cm tall, weighs 1/2 kg and hold a camera up to 1.5 kg which is enough for my tiny little camera! Great for that moment when I need to be extra steady for a great clear photo. Easy to pack, easy to carry.

Here's a photo of my camera on it. Three way pan head to cover all angles.
90 degree vertical platform for landscape or portrait. Lilian, I took this shot in my bedroom, sexciting onot?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks sexy. But the previous one is sexier!

I have a small tripod just like that, but I don't usually carry it around because I still find it a hassle.

Anonymous said...

Eh... When you use tripod before? Anyway, the mirror isn't big enough, so.... Not so sexciting about your room now...

Anonymous said...

wahlau!!! i'm 3rd placing...wei, is this ALL the pix u took ka? show sum more lar....where's ur lafu nest?

me said...

err. what's so sexciting about grey carpeting and white doorway? things like that turn you on punya ah?

Wuching said...

neo: we'll see how much use i'm going to get out of both of them!

wong: its not to sexcite u lah!

yvy: cannot! thats sacred ground!

SA: use ur imagination!

me: aiya, long story lah but u have to ask 5xmom about that joke or refer to my gorillapod post's comment box!

PabloPabla said...

Apa gambar you gonna take now with the tripod???

Jo said...

hah? another pod but this one canggih woh... so tall. I like!!

Wuching said...

pablopabla: me, myself & i!

lil' joy: me going pro now!

Robin Wong said...

A heavy camera user like us NEED a tripod man... im sure u will use it to the max !!! Go out have some sexy night shots of melbourne !!!

Wuching said...

robin: too right!

Anonymous said...

This tripod not as sexy as your Gorillapod. :P
It's a good bargain though!

seefei said...

hei are we expecting some time exposure posts here anytime? ;-)

Wuching said...

che-cheh: u like? i like it also!

see fei: why? u wanna see my bums?

5xmom.com said...

Cheh, no leopard prints g-strings, metal chains, handcuffs or any leather suits around.

Hey, I tagged myself on the next post, ok?

Wuching said...

5xmom: aiyo..thats x-rated lah cannot show!