Sunday, December 30, 2007

The best Christmas ever!

Our friends and us have a years old tradition of spending Christmas together every year and we'd have a little Kris Kringle where we would get a present for someone in our group so everyone will get a little something from Santa that year.

But somehow when the email of who's supposed to get presents for who was sent out someone misread the email and stuff up the Kris Kringle this year with one person getting two presents and me getting none! :(

So faced with this awkward situation the honorable thing to do would be to laugh off the little mishap and get on with life since life is full of mishaps. But being the kiasu and thick face me that I am I didn't want to do that but instead made the others felt guilty that they didn't get me a present this year. Hehehehehe...I'm evil lidat!

So being guilt ridden they pooled their money together and got me a scale model kit! They got me a Revell Star Wars Republic Star Destroyer which is what I was thinking of getting next after I'm done with the project I'm working on now. Ahhh...this is the best Christmas ever!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's good to hear.

Happy New Year yo!

Anonymous said...

Kewl! ;-)

You can now chase you're Millennium Falcon through an asteroid field. :-)

- Dabido

Anonymous said...

You evil..!!

allthingspurple said...

i have another tag for you !!

http://allthingspurple.blogspot.com/2007/12/now-its-tag-5-things.html

and a happy new year to you !!! may we all stick to our new year resolutions the next year !!!

Serenity said...

from nothing to something. not bad at all :) lol! that's what i call a die-hard star wars fan.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: thank you, happy new year!

dabido: but I haven't got my millenium falcon yet

mamabok: yes I am..muahahaha

allthingspurple: thanks but i've done that one ledi...happy new year!

serenity: I'm very kiasu wan