Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa didn't forget me this year

I ordered myself a Christmas present from Japan last week. It's the Fine Molds 1/48 X-Wing Fighter scale model kit but I did not expect to get it by Christmas...

But when I went to track the item online (its sent by EMS) it showed that the item has already arrived in Melbourne last night. So I thought what's the chances that I will get it today? I went to look in my mailbox and surprise surprise there was a card left by the courier telling me he missed me this morning and that I can pick up the item from my local post office!

You should have seen my jumping up and down. Terese said it would've been a good picture to take of me in my ecstatic mood and why wouldn't I? Santa didn't forget me this year; he made sure my present arrives before Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

6 comments:

erinalaw said...

Wow! I am the first one to drop by to wish you Merry Christmas. Ho ho ho............. have a blessed Christmas

Ms One Boobie said...

Awesome..!! you have a good one too.. Wuching..!

Cocka Doodle said...

Yo ho ho, Wuch! Have a Merry Xmas and a productively new year!

Jonzz said...

Merry Christmas, Wuching and have a great New Year!

CRIZ LAI said...

Wei.. That's not a present from Santa but from your own pocket.. sweat~~ haha.

Merry X’mas and a Happy New Year 2008 Wuching. May this year and many years to come be filled with peace, love, joy, health and wealth :)

http://www.crizlai.com/

Wuching said...

erinalaw: thank you, Merry Christmas to you too!

mamabok: tenkiu!

cocka: tenkiu taikor!

jonzz: thanks Jonzz, you too!

criz lai: it is lah, I like to think it is so Merry Christmas!