Sunday, December 09, 2007

A good possum is a dead one

I've always said that a good possum is a dead one and that's how I like them! Most of you have known me to have a personal vendetta against these night crawlers that always come into my garden and ravage my rose bushes.

So when I saw one dead on the side of the road I couldn't be happier, that's one less possum we have to deal it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't kill it. It probably got ran over by a car though I can't see it getting flattened. Why the government has to protect these pesky creatures is beyond my understanding, they're not endangered yet we can't harm them in any way and have to put up with their nuisance. *roll eyes*

5 comments:

kljs said...

Road kill! I wonder why they would even want to cross the road?

Ms One Boobie said...

Eeeewwkk..!! what an ugly thing eh.

Anonymous said...

benghui said so kesian this animal is dead.

bengbeng says it just needs space to live which is getting limited for its survival.

http://www.mylongkang.com

Choonie, the Guru said...

Usual scene for me when I was teaching in the rural area. But I never dare to get a good look when I drive pass the carrion. Bad scene and bad omen.

Wuching said...

kljs: to get to the other side?

mamabok: some say they're cute!

bengbeng: too bad so sad, I need my space to live too!

choonie: aiya so superstitious what?