Sunday, September 02, 2007

Got the sunroof fixed!

Remember I blog about rust on the sunroof of my car? Well I've finally got it fixed this week. I went to the cheapest quote I got which was $350 which I think is very reasonable considering another place quoted me $600!

Tadaa! Here it is, can't see the rust anymore and they matched the colour really well too. I was a bit worried that the new colour might not match up to the old colour and I'll get 2 tones of red but looks good to me.

However there is one tiny defect I found, if you look carefully you'll see there's a 'ripple' where the arrow is pointing to the reflection. That's caused by uneven spray painting I think but I can live with that.

5 comments:

erinalaw said...

Aiyah! Kawan, nothing is perfect mah but this one who will climb up there and look at it like you do leh. Look good what.........

Jonzz said...

Oooh, I can see the ripple! Cool

Wuching said...

erinalaw: but i can see wor..

jonzz: whats so cool about that? its a defect!

Simple American said...

Excellent job. Hope the leaking days are behind you.

Wuching said...

SA: it was never leaking but prevention is better than cure