Monday, September 10, 2007

Clamping down on Luke

Yesterday we went down to IKEA to check out on a display cabinet I was going to buy. When we were in the car park we saw a particular car which was quite catchy because of its color.

I don't really know what model of car it is coz I didn't bother to check out its name. All I could see was this big yellow thingy with black stripes on it with the number plate LUKES3. It looks like Big Bird's transformed into a car. Check out the size of its 2 exhaust pipes!

Overall the car is quite old but Luke obviously kept it in good nick, there were just a few scratches here and there that I could see. Otherwise it's still quite nice.


Then I noticed a wheel clamp on one of its front wheels! I wonder if Luke clamped it himself so no one could steal it or the car was clamped because it was parked illegally. I think it was Luke being overly protective of his car.

4 comments:

narrowband said...

It's a nice Chevrolet Corvette! :) One of the older models.

Anonymous said...

seems like the car was parked in the right place wor.

Anonymous said...

First time I see this !! Yo~

Wuching said...

narrowband: is that what it is? thanks man!

che-cheh: yalor so i guess he's over protective of his car

keeyit: won't be the last time either