Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Got free ticket

We won something again today and it's a ticket for two to see the special screening of the new action movie called The Kingdom starring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner.

I dunno if this movie will be any good but I don't care coz I won the ticket so I'm happy ledi, plus I get to see Jennifer Garner also. *wolf whistle* But I think it will be a good movie with lots of action.

The movie is on this coming Monday at the Jam Factory at 6.45 pm so it'll be a night out again for us oldies. I was reading the fine print at the bottom of the ticket something that caught my attention.

Apparently they don't like bootleggers, no one is allowed entry if they have a mobile phone with cameras or recording devices. As if that can capture a good copy of the movie meh? Well I guess I have to leave my camera at home then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Jennifer Gardner...my fav. Make sure you treat her nicely ar.

Serenity said...

shud be a good movie if you like "peng peng" stuff!

Wuching said...

che-cheh: har? she won't be there leh

serenity: yes i like "peng peng" movies! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I know :P