Friday, September 28, 2007

A short rant

The weather is terrible today; windy, rainy and cold. I hate to imagine what those die hard Geelong and Port Adelaide fans are feeling standing in the cold watching the grand final parade today in the city. I was there last year but this year with the weather the way it is I'd rather stay home and write paid posts instead.

Looks like the whole weekend will be like today so it's not looking great, will have to find some indoor activities to spend the weekend. Hmmm...what should I do? More blogging probably! Never mind, I'll find something to occupy myself. I always do, I hate sitting idle. I'll probably die if I stay idle so have to keep busy all the time so feel alive!

Well that was just a quick rant. I wouldn't care if no one reads this coz it's for myself, like talking to myself but instead 'writing' to myself. LOL..see you later!

No comments: