Thursday, September 27, 2007

The bottle of tomato sauce

This afternoon hor, we went shopping at the supermarket leh. One of the items we bought was a small bottle of tomato sauce right? As we were putting our bags of groceries into the boot of the car leh, the bottle of tomato sauce somehow dropped onto the ground and dented the edge of the cap.

It made a clink sound when it hit the ground and obviously made a dent on the cap but the bottle wasn't broken. But then again hor, how I know the glass underneath the cap not broken without opening the cap right? We will never know but it's better to be safe than sorry later, I dunwan to eat kaca later.

So Terese told me to go exchange it back at the supermarket but at first I refused because I very paiseh coz it's our fault we dropped it mah so how can ask supermarket to bear the cost right? But Terese very insistent said just go change, say it was lidat when we bought it but didn't notice just now. So I boh pien but had to go back into the supermarket to change lor. Surprisingly leh the lady in the supermarket straight away changed for me, didn't even wanna ask me why...and I felt so paiseh can die! But Terese happy so I happy also liao lor!

5 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Wuah, so nice wan, can exchange likedat. I thot u wanna show broken bottle and ketchup like my visiting taiyeemah. LOL.

Helen said...

Overseas customer service much better mar..lol

Hey, that's a unfamilliar brand.. Not Maggie, Life or Kimball? lol

Anonymous said...

If Malaysia, I think we need to see cashier la, manager la...then only allow to change.

Serenity said...

wuching, no need to paiseh. i learnt that long time ago. hee..hee! customer service in western countries are definitely much better. as far as i know, there's none in M'sia. all you get is further scolding or a sour face & CANNOT! from the sales associates.

Wuching said...

5xmom: what happened with your taiyeemah?

helen: thats an australian brand, quite popular here

che-cheh: ya hor..lucky they didn't give me hassle

serenity: hehehehe..true also the customer service is good but i feel like i take advantage!