Sunday, January 22, 2006

I got tagged by 5xmom

I got tagged by 5xmom! Thank you Lilian! This is a 4, 4, 4 meme. Hey people! Don't you know the number 4 is bad if you are a chinese! Especially when the Chinese New Year is closing in! So instead of 4 I'm going to list 5 OK?

Here goes;
5 jobs I've had in my life:
  • Service Technician at Harvey Norman before my current job which I can't tell you or else I'd have to kill you!
  • Glass Tinter at Solartech Glass Tinting (I feel like I'm writing a resume).
  • Car Park Manager at KC ParkSafe which since has gone bankrupt because of frauds & thefts within the company.
  • Stock Person at David Jones which was also my first job in Australia.
  • Saw Mill Supervisor at Evergreen Timber in Sibu doing my share in contributing to the destructions of our forests and subsequently the destruction of Mother Earth!

5 movies I could watch over and over:
  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phamton Menace
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi
Sorry but I had to put all 6 movies, yes I know I'm such a geek!


5 TV shows I love/d to watch:
  • Law & Order
  • Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
  • Stargate
  • Stargate: Atlantis
  • Alias
  • Lost
Oops! Sorry! I've done it again!

5 places I've lived:
  • South Yarra in Melbourne before my current address which I can't tell again or I'll have to kill you again.
  • West Foostcray in Melbourne's west blending in with the Vietnamese community.
  • Footscray which is next door to West Footscray. :)
  • Thornbury in Melbourne's north which was the first place I lived when I arrived in Australia.
  • Sibu 96000 in Sarawak, Malaysia!

5 places I've been on vacation:
  • Sydney in New South Wales, Australia.
  • Singapore a couple of years back.
  • Kuala Lumpur via Singapore.
  • Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
  • Tasmania at the bottom of Australia.

5 places I would rather be in:
  • Portofino in Italy
  • South of France
  • Switzerland
  • Hawaii
  • Sydney (if all the above have been nuked)

5 of my favourite foods:
  • Lobsters
  • Mud Crabs
  • Raw Oysters
  • Durians
  • Rambutans
*Hinting at 5xmom coz she's good with cooking*

5 websites I visit daily:
  • PPS to catch up on all the latest goss. (maybe a slight detour to *XXX*.com)
  • 5xmom.net so I can catch up with her speed of posting!
  • Newsgator.com to see who's updated their blogs.
  • Sitemeter.com coz I'm such a whore for traffic!
  • thatsmelbourne.com.au to find out what to do in the city everyday!


5 unfortunate souls tagged:

13 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Portofino - I almost went there but they were hosting some Miss World (or Italy) pageant that time and was advised not to. *sigh* Or else I can show you pics. The food - same taste hor?

Anonymous said...

really unfortunate:p

Wuching said...

5xmom: lets all go to portofino! i drool everytime i see ur food photos..ur pure evil!

ash-kin: as 5xmom would say it; tagg = love!

SooHK said...

Wow, may the force be with you....

Wuching said...

soohk: may the force be with you too master soohk!

Olive Poppy said...

Oh, another Sibuan ey? Haha.

Wuching said...

princess poo poo: yaloh! the world is full of us! :)

Chin Kian said...

do you guys speak the same hokkien as I do? I'm from penang..

Wuching said...

chin kian: slightly different but still can converse.

Anonymous said...

Wah you so 'pantang' ar.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: nolah..just play play lah! hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...kena oso!! lol

Wuching said...

yvy: yaloh,its very contagious, one sneeze & everyone gets it!