Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Making Fun Of The Chinese English

Today is a slow day so I thought I'll make fun of the chinese english because everybody is doing it so don't flame me OK?! I got these from my brother and I think they're from the menu of a 3 1/2 stars hotel in China.
This one is something about chicken hating the soup and different type of sands the restaurant serves..hmm..
This one is about buttering the privates and about pigs picking rice. Right.
This one is about pigs picking a cloth for the elder brother and how the curry chicken picks the rice! I can't wait to find out what the elder brother is going to do with the cloth!

And lastly its about fucking the river cow and fucking to burn the of! I hope you enjoy your dinner here, Bon Appetite! Moo...

8 comments:

5xmom.com said...

I didn't know that in Mandarin kan is also kan. (kan = fuck in Hokkien and kan = dry/dehydrated in Mandarin).

5xmom.com said...

P/s - I just realised that Wu Ching is your real name after all. 'Cos I saw your bro's name. :)

Wuching said...

5xmom: woh..that's why i see so many fuck signs from china! LOL! & yes wuching is my real name, i'm not ashamed to use it so what for use fancy nick name hor?

Wingz said...

your hair is dry in china's yingrish its translated as "your hair is fuck"

Beer Brat said...

Hahahhaa.. aiks.

Slippery chicken in mushroom gruel?...

Just so the one on baby pics.. got to thank you for tat.... i think i am gonna leach it from you... hehe

Wuching said...

wingz: that's right & my clothes r fuck too & the floor & the car etc etc..

beer brat: must be an oiled chicken in mushroom gruel..u can use the baby pic for whatever u like, its for everyone!

Anonymous said...

:-O fucking wat cow???? *pengsan*

Wuching said...

yvy: MOOO..........