Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Star Trek MeMe

I got tagged by Jeremy and suggested to do this meme by 5xmom. I wasn't going to do this meme because being a naughty meme, it would not be appropriate to post it on my blog because I have kids visiting my blog!

Then I learned that you are allowed to change not more than 2 words so that would make the meme more 'tame'. And since I did a Star Wars meme before, I thought I'll do a Star Trek meme this time!

The rules are simple; write an essay between 100-200 words and use these words once only. You may change 2 words at the most.

1. I
2. me
3. b***job (I changed this to bombardment)
4. grapes (I changed this to earth)
5. random
6. power
7. loneliness
8. water
9. robot
10. blue


Captain's log.

Stardate 5649.8

We made it out of the Kadirian Systems and are heading back to the Alpha Quadrant. Its been years since we had contact with StarFleet Command but I am hopeful we will make further contact sooner than we think. The onus is on me as Captain of USS Horizon to get everyone safely back to Earth. The bombardment by the Kadirians on the ship has really taken its toll, we lost 15 lives but are lucky to escape their systems finally.

At the speed we are travelling we should make it back to Federation space in 3 months, randomly stopping at friendly worlds to replenish our supplies as we go along. The warp core is losing power and we hope to find enough dilithium on the way also.

The loneliness of travelling through alien territories is making the crew's morale low and we also have a problem with water supply running low. We hope to make up for the loss on the way. The only strength we can all draw from is my trusting robot, Jeremy. Being devoid of human emotions he is the only one that gives us the boost we all need when we are down.

Only the hope of seeing the big blue planet of our homeworld can prevent us from going mad as we make our treacherous journey home.

This is Captain Wuching signing off.

Word Count: 233 (Oops!)

I now pass this meme to the following captains;

1) Captain James Kirk
2) Captain Catherine Janeway
3) Captain Hikaru Sulu
4) Captain Jean-Luc Picard
5) Captain Jonathan Archer


15 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Hahaha, later all the 10 words will be changed once :

Captain James Kirk
2) Captain Catherine Janeway
3) Captain Hikaru Sulu
4) Captain Jean-Luc Picard
5) Captain Jonathan Archer

each change two when they take up your meme.

Wuching said...

5xmom: good leh, by then we'll all be doing a new meme!

Jeremy C said...

wuching, nice one!

and now i'm an android :P

Wuching said...

jeremy: hehe..i needed a name so ur responsible coz u tagged me! :P

Alex Allied said...

wui, where got change one?! main busuk leh!

Den I think I wanna change ledi oso!

Wuching said...

alex allied: i changed 2 words so its not naughty, u can too!

Anonymous said...

I never understand Star Trek. :P

Wuching said...

che-cheh: why not? ur missing lots of fun! go watch all star trek movies & tv series now! :(

Beer Brat said...

Obviously, you are one of them card-carrying trekkie.. hehe......

Interesting story, but where is the beer drinking session. Every story should have a beer drinking session.

Wuching said...

beer brat: no, i'm not a trekkie, just a sci-fi enthusiast :)

what drinking session? that's not in the rules..

Anonymous said...

just for a moment i got star trek AND star wars confused. aiyooo.....how to remember all those weird names lar??

poor ted bought one of those latest star wars movie on dvd and was SO excited to get me to watch to the point that i was practically FORCED to watch it that i fell asleep less than 1/2 hour into star wars. pls dun ask me which one coz truth be known, i had NO idea.

Wuching said...

yvy: wuah..i can see ur not a sci-fi fan lah, nvr mind but i can guess which dvd u watched; star wars episode 3: revenge of the sith, right?!

Anonymous said...

haha - have NO idea. really! lol i like the gory, killing n bloody kind. :)

Wuching said...

yvy: walau eh! like gory one kah? my kind of LADYYYY... hehe! :P

Anonymous said...

Jeremy devoid of emotions? That's the understatement of the year! Am I not right, JC? He's SO emotional lah, wuching!