Friday, May 11, 2007

I "Heart" PPP!

It has just been over a month since I joined PayPerPost and so far I’m still loving it! Since the day I first wrote my first paid post I’ve been writing at least one paid post everyday sometimes even two. If I had more time I’d probably write three but a PPP post a day is enough to keep me a happy blogger.

I never knew my blog would able be a source of side income for me, now I’m making good money from blog advertising. I was a bit nervous when I first started, not knowing what to write about and how to follow the rules set down by PPP but I stumbled along and learnt from my mistakes. Now I’m doing really well that PPP is auto-approving my posts on a regular basis. The number of bloggers signing up with PPP has also increased, I’ve made friends with more PPP bloggers since from their forums also. If you still haven’t sign up with PayPerPost, what are you waiting for? Everyone can do with a little side income.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're more 'chialat' than me!

JamyTan said...

Wuching,
I tried copied the diclosure and try to stick on my blog, it did not. What did I do wrong.
Don't I just add HTML script on the add an element on the side bar ?
I am still learning my way around the postperpay thingy.
I did my 1st post today on online coupon.
Thank you for giving tip on yr blog.
I think it will be fun seeing my post approved :)-

Wuching said...

che-cheh: nolah, little bit only lah

kayatan: good on you! i've left a comment on your blog telling u how i did it!

Anonymous said...

Tell us how much you have earned from ppp.

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! can u believe that my title is same as yours??? lol :P hopefully will be aprroved lar. ;)

Wuching said...

neo: i will never earn as much as u!

yvy: coz great mids think alike mah!