Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Biggest Fansee & Lansee Meme

Heck! Since I've started doing meme I might as well keep going while I'm in the meme mood. This time my idol lima kali mama tagged me in her home made "Call it what you like #1 fansee" meme! All I need to do is list down who my greatest fans are be them bloggers or readers of my blog. Hold on...give me a minute first, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry but I just needed to do that coz ever since I started writing paid posts my Google PR has dropped and so have my readers! So where I got fans wan?! I laugh and cry at the same time thinking about this lah!

But suffice to say there are still you people out there who still come by and read my blog maybe you pity me or lafu me. You are the bestest fans a blogger can hope for, you stick by me through my good posts and my bad and make a real effort to comment when no one gives a shit. *Sobs* I so gan tong (touched) I could cry liao! OK lah, I know you're falling asleep with my speech liao so now I'm going to list my biggest fans, this post is dedicated to all of you who give me support when I had none so you deserve to know that I lafu you also!

1) Lilian Chan aka 5xmom aka Most Obnoxious Blogger. Lilian's one the nicest bloggers I know, she's helpful and has a great sense of humour. She's been a great supporter of me eversince my blog was still in diapers, she was one of the first pro-bloggers who commented on my blog when no one even give a hoot about some kiasu foochow blogging from Ostalia. I learned a lot from her and through her blog I met a lot of other bloggers also. So yes, 3 cheers for Lilian! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Hip! Hip! Hooray! (psst lilian, my paypal account is...)

2) The blogger formerly known as Jacky but then changed his name to Neo like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix lidat! Neo has also been there since the beginning and he's still there now. He is indeed one of my most loyal fans and I'm so lucky he so supportive of me. Neo is very secretive wor, all I know its that he's from my hometown of Sibu as well but no one knows his real name lah or how he looks like wor. For all we know he could be a girl! So Neo, its about time you camwhore for all of us to see who's more hansem, Keanu or you!

3) I definitely have to list her lah, its none other than Che-cheh lor. Nah she also been adoring me since like forever...since she was still with blogspot but now she moved up-market with her own domain name but she still remembers me wor, come visit me everyday, leave comment everyday. We nearly got to meet but too bad it wasn't meant to be...but at least we spoke on the phone leh which was good enough for now coz a bit of mystery more kamcheong mah when we do eventually meet up in the future!

Aiyo, there's so many more to list like Bengbeng lah, Yvy lah, Kayatan lah, Clement lah, Robin lah, Hijackqueen lah, Wong Pak King lah, Pelfy lah, Dabido lah, aiya just too many to mention lah! So all the names I just listed, you have all been tagged! Hehehehehehe...happy now!


19 comments:

5xmom.com said...

You got so many fansees, I jeles! I die die think and think only can think of you. Hahaha. Pathetic hor?

Anonymous said...

The name says Pelfy (my sister), but the link points to ME :( Wei, if you're not sincere ar, your fansee all lari lor..

Robin Wong said...

Yes yes.. I am forever your fanseeeeeeee ehehehhehehehe

Simple American said...

Whoa. You have so many blond leng luis fans. You are the man!

JamyTan said...

I am blur blur abt tag ? What is that eh ?
Anyway, I thank u for tagging, hope it is good.
Yr blog is interesting, so don't worry abt no fense, u will build yr network of fanses in times...
Cheer !

Anonymous said...

Wah gua very kam tong lah
but not happy coz kena tagged. :PP

CLare said...

I am also your fansee ler...no mention me...:(
Summore we sama kampung...:(

Jonzz said...

*Looks in*... Tags, argh... *Runs out*

Anonymous said...

We all lafu wuching!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you mentioned me hor, if not I no flend you. *hugz*

Wuching said...

5xmom: aiya u couldn't think of any becoz u have too many fans! but good lah u thot of me!

pelf: huh? i didn't know u have a sister called pelfy? i thot that was your name?

robin: yes i lafu u also!

SA: coz they blond & stewpig to fall for me mah!

kayatan: tags or memes are passed around like chain mail, whether write one yourself onot is totally voluntary!

che-cheh: why not happy i tagged u ah? *sien*

clare: aiyo..sorry ha..so many i coldn't mention all leh. of course u r my fansee!

jonzz: no need to run, no force u to do wan!

neo: i lafu u deep deep also!

hijackqueen: of course i mention u, i arm luerng you wan!

Anonymous said...

HAR? You don't know my sister is Pelfy arr? That just shows that you don't read what I write la.. Just scroll down to the comment section and type something la *sob*

clement said...

oh, thank you for remembering me.. chia u kampua.. ha ha

me said...

*hands over hanky* there there. don't cry lahhhhh...

Wuching said...

pelf: nolah, i do read your posts, u must've written that before i started reading your blog lor!

clement: kamsia kamsia!

me: hehehe..

Anonymous said...

oie....mana bulih tag ppl like this wan???? mass tagging ka??? cheh.... :P

Wuching said...

yvy: u jeles i din tag u issit? nah, i tag u also lah..happy now? :P

Anonymous said...

i read the other day and so proud u list me as a fren and only now i know it means i am tagged :( hahahahahahha. oklah i will do this one and not the music one..i spend so much time on that one and got nowhere..in the end i did the post on leslie cheung :)

so i will do this one and not the music one :) ..not happy ..so sue me loh hahahahahhaah

Wuching said...

bengbeng: all meme are voluntary...no obligation!