Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dunno What Tag This One?

Stormtrooper Sengkor tagged me but I had to read his post twice and still not sure what the tag is about. All I see on his post is bathroom and toilet. This one tag about toilet issit? Aiya OK lah if you wanna see my toilet so here it is;

Nah, this is my throne lah. Every morning I sit there and do my business...sibeh syiok wan. But a bit bare hor, what's to see? When you see one toilet you've seen them all so to make it more interesting...

...how about I get in the picture also! Here's me doing my business while reading Playboy. Even more syiok lidis! Now get out my toilet so I can wipe my ass!

Next to tag the 3 bloggers below since they said I no tag them so now I tag them kau kau;
1) 5xmom
2) Lilian Chan
3) Most Obnoxious Blogger


17 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Niamah, like that oso can? Ok lah, since you lafu me three times, how to turn it down wor.

Anonymous said...

WC,should do sometin of your toilet...so naked la...dress it up! :)

cc said...

you set new meaning to 'bare essentials" LOL.

Pink Cotton said...

WAHHH SO JUICY!!!

but smelly larhhhhhhhh

sengkor said...

haha.. the tag is not abt toilet but nvm.. u can go ahead..

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhahahahah

Anonymous said...

Aiyo first time seeing someone camwhore in a toilet...doing business some more!!!

*kow tow!*

JamyTan said...

Wuching, U are 1st class joker !
A, I post a jamban pic in my blog. Go check it out, might be u will win a disney ticket, ha ha ha ha.

Helen said...

Gross! I hope the magazine stays in the toilet. Cannot imagine some unsuspecting soul picking up the mag for a read.... lol

Anonymous said...

Do business and reading Playboy? Potong stim la. But I like your dry toilet. Simple and clean.

Wuching said...

5xmom: you're a good sport!

mspretty: draw pictures on the wall ah?

cc: hehe..thank you!

pink cotton: where got smell? i can't smell anything!

sengkor: huh? die lah me!

bengbeng: why u laugh at me?!

che-cheh: u do also lah if u wanna beat this sith!

kayatan: aiyo, that pic u posted i have no clue where it is lah!

helen: why? i didn't wipe with the magazine leh..

hijackqueen: thank you, u wanna use my toilet sometimes?

Jonzz said...

Walao, that's not a toilet. That's taken somewhere in some studio.

Anonymous said...

That's not you, can't see your face and ass!

Wuching said...

jonzz: yeah..studio in my house!

neo: if i show u my ass u recognise ah?

Simple American said...

I made a potty comment! Hmmm.. Where'd it go. Dang verification and blind me.

me said...

*peeking* ehhhh? can see your bum bum wohhhhhhhh?! your toilet banyak clean ah....but a little empty. should hang a picture there, put a potted plant here....kekeke

Wuching said...

SA: hehehe...i hate word verification as well but those spammers..

me: i oredi pixelate my bum bum liao so no need to get so sexcited! i know i'm irresistable! hahahahaha