Saturday, May 26, 2007

Irresistable

This is the first time King's Wife tagged me and if Her Royal Highness hands me a task then I must do my darnest best! This meme is about My favourite food in my state or country but since all my favourite foods are mainly in Malaysia I will tell you about my favourite food here in Australia and that is pizza cooked in wood fire oven!

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when the in-laws came over and we decided to feed them pizza instead of slaving in the hot kitchen. We get our pizza from this place in our suburb and they have the best pizza cooked in wood fire oven man!

When i started writing this post the first picture made my drool so I had to order one straight away, beh tahan ledi. This pizza is Terese's favourite called Mia Amore topped with ham, olives, some kind of mushrooms and pesto I think. Terese requested pineapples with it coz she likes her pizza with heaps of pineapples.

See the pizza base? It's thin, not thick like some bad pizza restaurants like Pizza Hut! Ahh...nothing like pizza hot out of the oven, crunchy crust but soft inside. Drool yet onot?

Some people don't like olives, I was lidat too but now learned to like them also. Nice and savory when you bite into them with the melted cheese and the sweet juicy pineapples...oh! A mini orgasm liao!

Now I will tag 5 people so the lucky winners are;
1) 5Xmom again coz I lafu her deep deep!
2) Bengbeng coz he missed out on one of my tags last time.
3) Clare coz she said I didn't lafu her so must lafu her this time.
4) Paris Hilton coz she lafu me back before.
5) Dabido coz I've never tag him before.

**Start Copy**

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it.

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui Sia loves Crispy duck skin from China
Karen loves Pan Mee
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
velverse loves Otak-Otak
Giddy Tiger loves Dim Sum
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Erina Law loves Wan Tan Mee
may loves Roti Bakar
King’s wife loves Dai gau mee

Wuching loves Wood fired oven Pizzas!

**End Copy**



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiaks hiaks hiaks, you have to smell my fart again. Did it long before you, and Hijackqueen said "That's so Wuching style!" (she posted comment on wrong post though)
In my http://malaysiabest.net blog

http://www.malaysiabest.net/2007/05/24/favourite-foods-from-other-states/

Anonymous said...

Woi brother: u r sadistic lah always burden me with meme :) hahahahah/ It should b ready in 30 minutes time. The problem is flickr takes a long time. I have lots and lots of food pics. hahha. my favourite stuff in the world.

Anonymous said...

'5) Dabido coz I've never tag him before.'

Never tagged me? I did the When I was 18 meme just the other day ... plus I'm sure you tagged me before that too! lol

But, I'll do this one too, but how many times can I write PIZZA! lol

cc said...

OMG, wood fire oven pizza. It's so much better than the normal ones. Love them! :)

Unknown said...

Wuching ar wuching...I ain't CC lah...At first I thought where got lah you tagged me coz didn't see my name there mah...

But I'll do this! My all time favourite! Food is my passion...Muahahhaha!!!

King's wife said...

Very efficient you!
Thks for doing it.
I'm not a pizza fan, but I must say, the pics look darn delicious!!

Anonymous said...

DONE!

clement said...

hmmm.. jiak cho is my fave food.. ha ha

Anonymous said...

Where can I find wood-fire-oven-pizza in Malaysia?

Wuching said...

5xmom: damn! why u did so fast!

bengbeng: yes i lafu u also

dabido: aiyo i'm getting senile!

cc: thank u!

clare: sorry! hehe

king's wife: pizza is quick when u need a quick fix!

clement: blog about your cho then!

neo: wait for u to open one lor!

Cocka Doodle said...

Pay Per Post....brought to you by Pizza Hut.

LOL

Wuching said...

cocka: you're a funny guy!

erinalaw said...

Pizza........... i love mine with lots of hams, pineapple and cheese. Yes, lots of cheese. yum yum

Wuching said...

erinalaw: good, when u visit me i'll know what to treat u!

Anonymous said...

I love a good pizza, real home made fresh ones. Not that processed or takeaway crap. All these pictures are making me hungry!

In fact, thats it. Pizza for tonights dinner!

Dehumidifiers