Tuesday, June 26, 2007

AirAsia I will fly again!

Read my yesterday's post on AirAsia before you read this so you have a gist of what I'm talking about. In a nut shell AirAsia decided to refund my airport tax of RM12 after 6 months!

But today I received another email from Nickee Chung of AirAsia telling me that she has checked my flight involved and found out that this particular flight was actually rescheduled to an earlier time so if we had decided to use that flight then we would've missed it! So that means we are entitled to a full refund of RM209.98 which was what I paid for! Woohoo! They're going to credit my credit card which was how I paid for the tickets so AirAsia, I will fly again!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such a nice airline!!!!
-Dabido

Anonymous said...

Envy with jelousy! Of course on the other hand happy for you la.

me said...

hehe, so good lah.

Anonymous said...

Fuiyo!!! Lucky you! I was not as lucky lor...

When you fly again?

Jonzz said...

Wow, that's good service for you!

erinalaw said...

So good kah? Then u mah lucky and untung at the same time...... like that you can belanja us some snack lor. hahahah..........

Choonie, the Guru said...

You are so lucky. Firstly, wrong billing from Bunnings, and now... extra cash back from Airasia... What is coming along? Maybe you can strike Jackpot....'hong yun tang tou' (mandarin)

Wuching said...

dabido: now they are!

hijackqueen: nah..i chia u ok?

me: indeed

clare: dunno when i'll fly again..

jonzz: yes, airasia boleh!

erinalaw: can! next time we meet!

choonie: i'm lucky these few days hor

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! Such good news! Very lucky man.

erinalaw said...

tat's a deal har? Cannot lie to little girl like me ok? kekeke

Wuching said...

che-cheh: i am indeed

erinalaw: i no pien little girls wan la..

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! nice..!!