Friday, June 29, 2007

Find Your Best Friend

As a blogger I get to know many other bloggers over the internet from across the world which is a good thing because I’ve made friends with many people. I have friends all over the world! This was proven true when I went back to Malaysia and met up with all my blogger friends that I’ve never met before.

We all started getting to know each other when we leave comments in each other’s blogs. Then we started chatting with each other on MSN and that’s when things started getting more and more intimate. There’s this blogger friend who I could really connect with when we are chatting. We could talk about anything and everything, we confide in each other our most intimate secrets. It’s good that we have each other to fall back on when we’re down and we can always count on each other for emotional support. We got to meet when I went to Malaysia and it was great meeting her. We clicked right away, talked for ever and laughed to our hearts’ contents.

Sometimes our best friend and soul mate can be found just a few clicks away. Another way of meeting friends is through FriendFinder, a user friendly and easy way to meet new people. The thing I like about this site is its fun way of meeting people, no pressure, just easy going people like you and I wanting to meet you and I!


No comments: