Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lucky Day For Me

Today I nearly got caught speeding but lucky I no speed! Its lidis, I catch snake and went yumcha with a friend of ours after she gave me free haircut. So after yumcha as I was driving out onto the street I saw the speed limit changed from 70 km/h to 40 km/h due to roadwork.

Not only that I also notice a sign displaying the speed of every car that drove along the road and then I saw these 2 policemen by the roadside with their speed guns pointing at every car driving past. They wanna catch anyone going over 40 km/h but lucky I was only doing 25 km/h coz I suspicious mah!

After I drove past them I stop by the roadside to take pictures of them and sure enough they caught a victim. This poor lady didn't even know she was going over the speed limit! Expensive lesson learned.

Then after I went to the shop and found this Star Wars figurine going cheap so I buy lor! $10 nia normal price is $15 but if normal price I won't get this one coz I no like too much. And since its reduced I'm happy to buy lah just to add to collection.

6 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

phewww close call :)

haiyo another figurine?i wonder where u keep all ur figurines ah?mine to show us?heee :P

CRIZ LAI said...

At the rate you are going, I think you will be building a showroom in your garden in no time. Just curious to find out where you store all the figurines ar?

Another thing, speed trap fines cost a lot there ar? How much?

Anonymous said...

u will not lose a single sen i am sure..u r a pure foochow gentleman..who can take your money? hahahhaahahah

Wuching said...

pink cotton: here they are; http://bp3.blogger.com/_f0n89qKXGWo/Rh883g8UbmI/AAAAAAAABKw/Nr8OCioofn0/s400/figurines.jpg

criz lai: speed traps expensive, dunno how much nowadays but long time ago when i kena used to be minimum $165 now probably more!

bengbeng: foochows very money face wan hor!

Helen said...

Nothing like a little toy to celebrate lucky day hor? lol

Wuching said...

helen: *muaks*