Friday, June 15, 2007

Ice Kacang anyone?

Today is the coldest day this year said the weather man on TV and yes I agree with him. It was so cold I could feel it when I woke up this morning...*brrrrr*.
See? My car covered by ice ledi when I got ready to go to work. Overnight dew that gather on the surface has frozen and I cannot see out my windshields!

Even on the roof summore...all iced up! 3C nia! Okay lah, some places colder but in Melbourne this is considered very cold liao.

Nah, can make ice kacang summore with the ice when I scrap it off! Who wants ice kacang? Or Cendol? Or just plain slurpee?

6 comments:

Robin Wong said...

waahh ice kacang..
u make lar, then i eat, can?

Anonymous said...

That's why I park my car in an igloo. Never a surprise in the morning when it's covered in ice! :-)

-Dabido

Anonymous said...

1 cendol please. :)

King's wife said...

Which one tastes the best?

Anonymous said...

I might mistaken that as snow. So it is ice hor. Ice kacang satu with atap chi!

Tambah susu *hehe*

Wuching said...

robin: can!

dabido: u never cease to amaze me!

che-cheh: coming right out!

king's wife: they're all good!

hijackqueen: just lick it off the car! hehehe