Friday, June 08, 2007

Conceptual Boba Fett

Well I've done it again, I've got myself another figurine for my collection. This evening when we went to do some shopping at Kmart, I spotted this very rare figurine and I MUST have it!

Its a figurine of Baba Fett based on Ralph McQuarrie's conceptual art of what Boba Fett was going to look like in its infancy. Thats why it doesn't quite look like the one you see in the movies.

It comes with 2 helmets I guess both were in the conceptual drawings before George Lucas chose the right one. I'll be trying very very hard not to open the package so as to keep it in mint condition. One day its going to be worth a bit of money!

4 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

hmmm since you r so obsessed with star wars figurines maybe i should start buying myself all the barbie dolls i could never hv during my childhood...kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Wow lucky you la.

Beer Brat said...

Wow.. you are one of the biggest kid out there.

Wuching said...

pink cotton: yes u should & then blog them!

che-cheh: nolah, why lucky?

beer brat: am i? maybe just a little la..