Tuesday, June 05, 2007

While The Boss Is Away...

Oh did I tell you that the company I work for moved to another location away from the city? Well this happened a few months back and we moved into a factory together with the boss' other business thus saving money for the stingy boss.

Anyway that will explains to you why I haven't been 'catching snake' lately coz nowadays the boss watches me like a hawk! He can't stand it when I'm idle, have to find some work for me to do but I no complain coz I can't stand idle either or I go mad. Sometimes he goes out and I use that free time to write paid posts and read your blogs! Hahahahaha...today even better, he went away for the weekend and won't be back till tomorrow so we came to work late, read blogs on the internet, went kai kai at Boxhill, lunch and shopping after, came back late after, read more blogs and cabut! Enjoy the day while I could coz tomorrow is a real work day!

5 comments:

Simple American said...

No Boss! No work. :)

Can my boss join yours?

Anonymous said...

Wait until your boss went out for the whole week... LOL~!

Jonzz said...

OMG! Don't let your boss find out your blog, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wah so nice nice one. :PP

CRIZ LAI said...

Hey Wuching...BOSS here...I do write blogs too. So watch out ya :P

P/s B.O.S.S. = Beware Of Slippery Snakes :P