Friday, June 08, 2007

Crack The Code And Save The Day!

I feel like a spy in an espionage movie! I was given this code and asked to decipher it. This is the code I had to decipher; SHX OGUONPR ZI RWP MAEJ ZUSBO-VCJSFPX OPKJCBLUSBP SGDURMPR. Damn! How was I going to decipher that? I gave it a try for half an hour racking my brain for that secret message hidden in the code but I gave up. Some spy I make huh? Lucky I noticed a url of a website that came with the code and I immediately went to that url. On this url is a secret code breaker! And straight away I was able to decipher the code and the hidden message says; SPY SWEEPER IS THE MOST AWARD-WINNING ANTISPYWARE SOFTWARE.



And you know what? I believe it to be true because I’ve been through a horrifying ordeal of having my PC infected by malicious spyware and the grieves it gave me was enough to send me through the roof! But lucky for me Spy Sweeper was there to save the day and now I’m worry free while doing all my things on the internet like surfing, browsing and downloading. Spy Sweeper once installed on your PC will detect and remove even the most vicious spyware out there, even the latest ones because the team that created Spy Sweeper is always keeping up to date on the latest spyware so Spy Sweeper can always detect any new spyware and blocks them before they can get a chance to infect your PC. So if you’re like me and want to have hassle free internet then Spy Sweeper is the way to go.

No comments: