Friday, May 12, 2006

I, Meme

That Foxy Yvy Cleopatra tagged me with this I meme so let's just get on with it.


I AM: Into S&M, bondage and groupie!

I JUST NOW: Farted!

I SAID: Potato and you said po-tar-toes...

I WANT: To break free, I want to break free from this life...

I WISH: The voices in my head would stop!

I HATE: American Idols, Australian Idols, Singapore Idols and Malaysian Idols.



I MISS: When I try to aim at the urinal.

I FEAR: Boogeyman.

I HEAR: Someone calling me to wake up and that this is just a dream...

I WONDER: How many people will be reading my blog this weekend?

I REGRET: Not using my power for good but evil!

I AM NOT: Just a pretty face.



I SING: At karaoke only when I'm dead drunk!

I CRY: Crocodile tears.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Who you think I am...*jeng jeng*

I MADE: A mess while cleaning up the house!

I WRITE: Inane posts like this meme for my blog.

I CONFUSE: My readers with my gender and my name. Hehehehe...

I NEED: To get a real job.




I SHOULD: Give my mom a call on Mother's Day this Sunday.

I START: A typical day with a cup of coffee, white, 2 sugar.

I FINISH: This meme with a big THANKYOU to all you good people out there who's spared a minute of your precious time to read it!

I TAG : You if your name starts with an alphabet.

9 comments:

Simple American said...

Already did this tag. YvY got from me so I am exempt. muahahahah

You mean you supposed to aim in the urinal? Oh drat.

Helen said...

MUAHRAHARHAR

You're into BDSM, bondage and groupie??

Damn, you are definitely my kind of dream man!

Che-Cheh said...

Do call your mom :P

Luckily I didn't confuse your gender and your name.

Wuching said...

simple american: i can imagine the stains in ur toilet!

helen: lets play master & slave! ;P

che-cheh: i cannot deceive a jedi master like u..

yvy said...

OOooo....Helen, Wuching, u n me should start a groupie coz i know one other person who would join!! lol :P

suituapui said...

You always miss at the urinal? Stand nearer lah...;it's not as long as u think!

Wuching said...

yvy: lets all get together for some S&M!

STP: no...u know lah, sometimes even when u aim chun chun, still shoot side way wor! hahahaha

Laksa said...

hahaha...wuching, you so funny lah (and kinky too)!

Wuching said...

laksa: u & i both