Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bad news from home

Just got a phone call from my Mum back in Sibu. It was a bit of bad news I'm afraid; my aunt or my father's brother's wife is dying. She's in the hospital now and doesn't look like she's going to pull through.

I asked my Mum what was her illness but she couldn't give me a straight answer, kept babbling on about her internal organs are gone, all messed up or something like that. That's clear as mud, what's her sickness I asked again to which she said her stomach exploded! Her description is hilarious but I think she doesn't really know what my aunt is suffering from either.

Anyway all her children from Australia have gone back to be by her side now and looks like her reservation's booked in heaven. I'm not going to pretend that in some miraculous way we all pray and she'll get better. Even the doctors said no cure liao so we might as well say good bye. Good bye aunty.

8 comments:

5xmom.com said...

May it be a smooth flight for her. Amen.

Helen said...

I'm sorry to hear this.

I just hope your auntie and her closed ones are taking it well.

Serenity said...

sorry to hear about your aunt.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your aunt..!

Anonymous said...

My granduncle is having a tough time fighting as well. :(

Angie Tan said...

So sorry to hear that.

My condolences.

Chipper said...

Sorry o haer about your aunt. You and your family are in my prayers.

Wuching said...

thank you all for your kind words & well wishes!