Saturday, October 06, 2007

My bearded iris are blooming

It's happening again; I'll be busy on Thursday nights from now on watching all my favourite TV programs so won't be doing much blogging tonight. Bionic Woman and Heroes is on tonight so I'll let you know how they are tomorrow.

By the way, remember those bearded iris I replanted back in May? Look at them bloom now! Sadly they don't last very long, just a few days so have to camwhore them before they wilt away for another year. Have a good night!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful!! You don't like orchids hor? Or is it weather don't permit?

Psst, let me know how's Bionic Woman!

Anonymous said...

My former boss loves orchids. But this bearded iris looks pretty.

KopiSoh said...

Awww your picture made me miss my bearded iris. Had those once but not no more liao since we moved, I shud have dug the bulbs out and taken them with me..sheesh regret nia now.

erinalaw said...

It look so beautiful. Wish I have green hands like u too.

Wuching said...

helen: orchids do grow here but I just dun like them, bionic woman is kinds slow for me..unlike the original but then again I was a little kid back then so it was one of the best shows around!

anonymous: lots of ppl like orchids but somehow I can never grow to like them, dunno why

firehorse: grow some new ones from the start again, they are many colours to choose from

erinalaw: everybody can grow them, they're easy to grow so give it a go ya