Friday, October 26, 2007

Know your odds in poker

I like a game of poker every now and then but I don’t really know my odds when playing with the pros. I wish I knew a bit more about my odds in a poker game so when something like Pre-Flop Advantage came out I was interested. Pre-Flop Advantage is a hand held poker odds calculator that will help you decide whether to call, bet, check or raise during your poker game depending on your odds.

The Pre-Flop Advantage is about the size of a normal size calculator and runs on 4 AAA alkaline batteries so you can take it with you every where you go. It lets you calculate your hand’s odds on the number of players in a hand as well as suit. You can watch a tutorial video of the device at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4kYlTUPJbE. Any players at any skill level can benefit with this device so I think I’ll order one today.

No comments: