Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Starting on another model

I'm starting on the last model last night, it's the X-Wing fighter. This model seems more difficult than the other 2 I've done so far with more bits and pieces and more decals to play around.

But I'm glad I found an English version of the assembly instruction from the internet. Makes all the difference, with the last 2 models I just guessed my ways through the instructions because they were in Japanese relying solely on the illustrations. At least with the English instruction I know that I have a choice of building one of four versions of the X-Wing fighters namely Red Leader and the others.

I'm still at the stage of putting the droids together, the parts are so small and so fiddly. And some of the decals don't even stick! Well such is the fun of model making.

2 comments:

Jonzz said...

What the? The parts are so small!

Wuching said...

jonzz: yeah, tell me about it!