Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More to come

I think I'm getting the hang of this scale modeling, I've just finished building 2 models over the weekend and I'm hungry for more! My next assignment is the X-Wing fighter, a challenge for me because it has more pieces than the other 2 TIE crafts I've just made.

So without wasting anymore time I've place an order for 2 more crafts but this time I'm ordering from an online store in Japan which sells them cheaper than the ones I got from Sydney. One of them is the Rebel Y-Wing fighter.

And the other one is the Jedi Starfighter from Episode 2. I'm enjoying this more and more but there's still a lot for me to learn. I've seen what real model enthusiasts can do and I'm just small fry compared to them.

2 comments:

Chipper said...

How long does it take to finish something liek that? It looks complicated!

Wuching said...

etchen: depends..but i like to take my time