Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Typical Monday

Today was such a busy day, everyone was busy working. Even I had to give up my blogging! Normally I'll be able to write a few paid posts in a typical working day but not today.

Maybe I should quit my job and blog full time! I doubt it's a good idea. To top it off its Monday so everyone's in a foul mood except for one person. At least one person is happy and that's the kiamsiap boss. You can practically hear the cash registers going "kaching, kaching!" in his eyes.

3 comments:

Cocka Doodle said...

That's the sound of the 'jewish piano'. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! i hear ya.. wuching..! i'm in the blues still.. and the day has not even began.. :(

Wuching said...

cocka: thats the first i've heard of it but i like it!

mama bok: hehehehe..it'll get better