Friday, October 26, 2007

The problem is getting bigger

I told you about my leaky ceiling in the laundry room. Seems like the problem is bigger than I thought. I may have to take off the whole ceiling in the laundry room to fix the leak.

The water started leaking through the light hole and soon soaked through the plaster. When I removed the light the plaster gave way because it has soaked right through.

I wanted to see where the leak was coming from so I made the hole even bigger. I could see the drain pipe inside but couldn't see where the leak was coming from so I'm gonna have to make the hole even bigger! But that will have to wait till tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my..!! that's not a good sight..!

Anonymous said...

phew... I thought you are going to wait till you shed some kilos before going up there to fix the leak.

Helen said...

Gosh, that is bad.. Are you getting professional help or something? Better ...

Wuching said...

mama bok: it looks bad hor

hijackqueen: what lah...make fun of me lidat, i very fat meh?

helen: see first lah what the insurer say, i may have to patch up the hole myself