Friday, November 02, 2007

Birthday card from the local MP

Terese received a birthday card from our local Member of Parliament today wishing her happy birthday because her birthday falls on this month. She wants to blog about it because she reckons its a waste of taxpayers' money and coincidentally so close to the federal election also!

I must agree I've never gotten a birthday card from my local MP before so why now? And so close to the election at the end of the month. Just some cheap shot at buying votes but I can think of a sure way of buying votes; stick some cash in with the card lah! Haiya, need to learn from Malaysian politicians lah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never received any birthday card from my MP ler? Wow, they really pandai to buy people's heart o.But we are not idiot, wont vote for people that we dont want to vote because of 1 birthday card

Wuching said...

penny: yalor, they must think we are idiots!

Serenity said...

yes...$$$ to motivate. haha! how corrupt we are ;)we want some "dirty, sexy money!" i need to go wash my hands & mouth now...

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! so stylo-malo..!! nah.. they think we asians are all idiots.. muahahhaa!! they brand us simple but hardworking here.. hhahaha!!