Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally it's here

I never thought I'll live to see this day come; today I received my first ever Google cheque! Yes, first ever! Don't laugh but that's how bad my Adsense has been doing all these years.

I've been with Google Adsense ever since I started this blog so long ago but back then when I was still very innocent and not corrupted by the Dark side for the love of the greenbacks. My ads were placed where they were guaranteed not to generate any revenue for me. LOL. Only later when I started writing paid posts did I get serious with Adsense and that's when the revenue started to come in, slowly though but still coming in until today when I finally got paid for letting them advertise on my blogs. So hopefully the next cheque won't be as long coming as this one though.

8 comments:

Fashionasia said...

YEY!!i bank in mine about a month ago...but it takes quite long for it to clear! i dont know if it cleared yet...need to check with the bank...

5xmom.com said...

LOL, I can see some mould on it.

Anonymous said...

Wah... fat cheque! My kam mua where?

Anonymous said...

Good ..! i won't have mine .. till a long . .long time.. ;)

Wuching said...

fashionasia: oh..then you chia me first

5xmom: aiya, don't make fun of me lah *paiseh*

kitkat: kam mua in sibu, put it on my tag

mama bok: must be very very patient with them

Anonymous said...

share your secret leh! i also want to adsense! btw, dont forget my 5% commission for helping in some of the posts heheheh....

Anonymous said...

COngrats! I look forward to mine too if there are any. I look forward to the chia also in SIBU! See u this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Me still need to wait for another year to get mine. :P