Saturday, November 03, 2007

Early birds catch the worms

I love daylight savings! Because with daylight savings I am 3 hours ahead of Malaysian bloggers so when I get up at 7.00 am in the morning the rest of the Malaysian bloggers are still in slumber land.

And with most bloggers in Malaysia still in slumber land there's not many bloggers fighting with me to grab the big bucks ops from PPP! Yay! Early birds do catch the worms first and I've been catching some pretty good ops lately all in the early hours of the mornings. *Kaching kaching kaching*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciss cisssss!

PR2 is so cham man! So less paid post to write. :((

Helen said...

**make face** Hate you... :-P

Serenity said...

that reminds me, we have to put our clocks back an hour on Saturday night. DST ends...sob! sob! enjoy yr ka-ching, ka-ching!

Chipper said...

An extra hour of sleep! yahoo!

Anonymous said...

No way.. man..!! the asians are agressive man..!! they are up the whole nite.. and sleeps only in the afternoon their time.. muahahhaha!!!

Wuching said...

che-cheh: jangan marah, kor kor sayang ya

helen: don't lidat lah..

serenity: i love daylight savings

etchen: not for me here

mamabok: but they fall asleep around 3 or 4 in the morning & don't wake up till noon mah..