Thursday, November 22, 2007

I've painted Jango and Boba...

Just a quick update on the progress with my new little scale modeling project. I've painted Jango and Boba Fett but not very nicely done though. Never mind, they'll do just fine.

I also had to cut Jango's legs off so he can fit in his pilot seat! Goes to show the scale isn't that accurate huh? Wasn't sure about coloring the interior of the cockpit, from the pictures I've seen its all gray and since the kits come in gray I thought I'll just leave it as it is. Only had to paint a bit here and there in silver that's all. Next I'm making the wings of the ship...

3 comments:

Helen said...

Poor Jango...

Made in China mia?

Anonymous said...

Jango didn't sue you? :P

Wuching said...

helen: no! made in Japan!

che-cheh: aiya not my fault they didn't make him fit lah