Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Start with the cockpit first

I've decided to start my new scale model today and I'm going to take my sweet sweet time doing this one because it's very complicated judging by the instruction that came with it. I just hope I don't stuff it up!

Following the instruction I started with the cockpit and the extra seating bay. So this ship will seat 5 people including the pilot. Not much need to be done here; just color the seats with flat black, chrome silver and glue everything together. The next section will be difficult because I'll be painting Jango and Boba Fett and they're soooooo tiny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you mess up. wuahahahaha

clement said...

u do any compartment for ppl to make out or not?

Wuching said...

che-cheh: u evil like google!

clement: got, you want to bring your lakia jabo issit?