Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lord Behold!

Just woke up and hour and a half ago and went into the backyard to check out what damages the possums have done. Lord behold! More damages! I'm getting so sick of this, I'm just growing my roses to feed these vermin and I can't do anything about it because they're protected. Damn the stewpig bureaucratic government red tapes!

I'll post more on this later but I'm thinking of getting one of those ultra-sonic devices that only animals can hear but us humans can't. They're supposed to be able to irritate the hell out of these creatures into not coming back into my yard again including possums, birds and other small animals. Problem is they cost a bomb and I dunno if it'll work onot. So far all my previous remedies don't work so I may have to get it soon.

No comments: