Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Paris here we come!

Paris is the most romantic city in the world and I would love to take my wife there one day. It is one of Europe’s cultural capitals with great food and wines. I’ve found a list of Hotels in Paris on this website that is very reasonably priced that’s worth looking into before we fly.

During our stay there we will also be visiting the suburbs around Paris so we may also be considering staying in one of those suburban Paris Hotels listed like a 4 stars accommodation for EUR 90 and many other cheap accommodations available on their website. But for class and style nothing beats the list of Hôtels en Paris with their great room service and exquisite restaurants. Talking about it just makes me want to go there now so I better start planning my trip with the help of these helpful websites. Paris here we come!

No comments: