Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My First Post By Request

Alright I think I've picked on Jeremy once too many times but lucky for me he's such a gentleman. That's why everybody loves him! Jeremy you know I was just playing around with you in my last 2 posts, I wasn't posting them to mock you or anything like that. Thank you for being such a good sport! But that doesn't mean I should keep making fun of him so I'll stop now which mean I need to find new stars and starlets for my up-coming blockbusters! So if anyone of you who are interested in fame and fortune, please let me know.

Right, that's out of the way and let's get back to this post. This post is my first post by request. In fact it won't be a bad idea to start a "Post by request" blogging so if anyone would like me to post on anything at all that is not too difficult for me to do (I'm no pro-blogger) and as long as its not too indecent, do let me know and I'll see what I can do.
I remember 5xmom did a post on skateboarding rink in MalaysiaBest and she requested for people outside Malaysia to send her photos of their skateboarding rinks for her sons who are mad into skateboarding. I agreed to her request so today I'm just posting photos of the skateboarding rink near my place. Sorry Lilian for taking so long! Lucky that day there was a competition on so there were lots of skateboarders there.

I'm not into skateboarding so I don't know if there is a name for this particular type of skateboard ramp. Maybe Lilian's sons can enlighten me.

A lot of these skaters are very young, I suppose you have to start at an early age or else you'll be too scared to try it at an older age!

There is supposed to be a competition on so I don't know if these boys are just playing or really showing the judges their moves! Sorry I don't have a super duper camera that can take fantastic sport mode shot of them!


Right next to that is this big hole in the ground that looks like an empty swimming pool where these guys are riding their BMX on. They do skateboard here too but today its competition day so no one's using it.

Ok, so what should I post next? Anyone?

19 comments:

Robin Wong said...

Wow...
you have all that happening near your place?? AWESOME !!!
Maybe you should take video or something... I am not much of a fan in skateboarding, but I must say they can do some out-of-the-world moves.

Anonymous said...

G'day to my foochow aussie mate, you are also a gentleman... in more ways than you'll ever know.

Just like Jem, there are a lot of people out there who loves you, too.

As Sisuahlai once told me "We are here to brighten one another's day."

So, to both of you, please continue to brighten my day as well.
You guys have definitely made this world a smaller & better place through your friendship with your readers.

Take care, Wuching & Jem & last but not least to Sisuahlai.

5xmom.com said...

Oh wow! My kids have gone to bed but I am sure they are going to be jumping high and low and say 'I want to go to OZ now!'

Next post - Camwhore!!!

Wuching said...

robin: i don't mind them as long as they don't do it in public places other than the rink, they can be annoying when they skate on walkpaths and shopping malls!

amelia: wuah! such touching words, i have tears welling up in my eyes liao!

5xmom: glad u like it & hope they will too! camwhore? paiseh, paiseh lah!

Anonymous said...

And I do mean them from the bottom of my heart...!

Thanks & have a great Wednesday, mate!

Anonymous said...

I'm not into skating either but gawd they can defy gravity!!

Wuching said...

amelia: thanz again

che-cheh: i wouldn't mind that skateboard that michael j fox used in 'back to the future'..

Jeremy C said...

hehe...thanks again for NOT poking fun (ie photoshopping)at me again :P

Anonymous said...

aiyak...dun worry lar wuching. jer VERY teh sporting wan. :) correct or not, jer?

Jeremy C said...

yvy : ;)

Helen said...

I second Lilian... ** Canwhore! Camwhore! Camwhore! ** I wanna see your face lar.... C'mon lar...

Pssst, you need not wear anything filmsy, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll show up in bikini....:-P ** quickly runs off...**

Wuching said...

jeremy: your welcome & thanks for being a great sport!

yvy: everyone has a limit wan lah..

helen: u mean u wanna see me in speedo? too much for u later wor, i don't want u to pengsan wor!

Anonymous said...

Check it out, mate! The last I saw on the "Desperate Housemates" comment box was 41.
You're getting very popular. :) regardless of the so-called "bickerings" which made me reach for my panadols...hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like the aunties would like you to do Camwhore wor... hahaha...

Wuching said...

amelia: its all the same ppl bickering, what's so popular about that!

jacky: i'm too shy to camwhore lah!

Helen said...

I won't pengsan one.... though made in Malaysia, but QC very good. BTW, i was not thinking about speedos, but more in the line of Brazilian inspired swimwear....

jacky - that's beautiful aunties to you...:-P

Anonymous said...

hehehe ;)

Wuching said...

helen: wuah, looks like i have to workout first b4 camwhore!

amelia: i may have to star myself in my next movie since jeremy's retired!

Anonymous said...

There are many movie stars who directs their own movies, eg. Jacky Chan, Tom Cruise...etc.

Go for it, mate! :)