Thursday, November 15, 2007

Its almost done

The snowspeeder is coming along nicely. In fact I'm almost finish except for the guns and decals. Although its an easy one to build I did hit a couple of snags today while I was building it.

I blame it all on the instruction which wasn't clear enough. It tells me to put the back engine in first so I did but I put it a little too far in front causing the underneath cover not to line up with the top cover nicely.

So I had to take them apart and start again, just the bottom cover and the engine that is and I decided to spray paint the parts where dried glue was visible just to cover it resulting in micro paint dots on the glass panel. Damn I can't get rid of the dots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice model... ;)

viper4android nougat said...

I found your post so interesting.